- Prayer and Worship
- Beliefs and Teachings
- Issues and Action
- Catholic Giving
- About USCCB
PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST!
1. Learn about Poverty in the U.S. and CCHD’s response.
2. Learn about the Two Feet of Love in Action.
3. Integrate new knowledge and findings.
4. Create your multimedia work.
5. Use your work to teach others.
6. Submit your work to the contest.
Questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
The Catholic Campaign for Human Development (CCHD) Multimedia Youth Contest is a tool to engage young people in grades 7-12 in learning about poverty in the U.S., its root causes, and faith-inspired efforts to address poverty, especially through CCHD.
With support from RCL Benziger. Founded in 1792, RCL Benziger is a long-respected publisher of Catholic religious education materials for schools, parishes and families.
By accepting this message, you will be leaving the website of the
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. This link is provided
solely for the user's convenience. By providing this link, the United
States Conference of Catholic Bishops assumes no responsibility for,
nor does it necessarily endorse, the website, its content, or